About the software
Express Scribe is professional audio player software for PC or Mac designed to help transcribe audio recordings.
Reduce your turn around time using Express Scribe’s audio playback with keyboard hot keys or by installing one of the supported transcribing pedals. Additional valuable transcribing software features include variable speed playback, multi-channel control, a video player, file management, and more.
Increase your words per minute by giving your feet control of playback with a professional foot pedal. Setup is easy with the “plug and play” install wizard.
Improve your transcription turn-around time and increase productivity with a transcription foot pedal. Works with both Windows and Mac.
The main features of NCH Express Scribe Pro are:
- Variable Speed Playback
- Foot Pedal Control
- Hot Keys
- Works with Other Software
- 45+ Supported Formats
- Automatic File Management
NCH Express Scribe Pro v12.03 System Requirements
- Works on Windows 10, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 11
- Works on 64-bit Windows
- macOS 10.5 or above
- Sound Card or Integrated Sound Support
How to Download and Install NCH Express Scribe Pro v12.03
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run essetup.exe and install the software.
- Open Keygen.rar and run Keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of NCH Express Scribe Pro v12.03 installed on your PC.