About the software
NCH Express Animate is animation software that gives you the ability to animate shapes, text and imported images. You are also able to enhance your movie projects in post-production using key-frame stop motion animation, masking, dummy objects and more.
The main features of NCH Express Animate are:
• Add video and image files to your movie canvas
• Objects can be moved, resized, rotated and more
• Apply digital effects, such as brightness, contrast, negative and more
• Key frames can be applied to each object and parameter
• Onion skin makes it easy to set up your frames
• Add text to your video project
• Create animated text and text bubbles
• Add artwork from the included clipart library
• Add audio tracks or record audio
• Apply effects to audio tracks
• Group objects for easy editing
• Add masks to an object
• Export as video, flash, HTML5 or an animated GIF
• Upload animated videos directly to YouTube, Vimeo or Flickr
• Free to download and easy to use
• Works seamlessly with VideoPad Video Editor
NCH Express Animate v7.27 System Requirements
• Works on Windows 10, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 11
• Works on 64 bit Windows
• macOS 10.9 or above
How to Download and Install NCH Express Animate v7.27
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “eanimatesetup.exe” and install the software
- Disconnect from Internet. Click “Patch Hosts” to block license validation or use a firewall to block any outgoing connection to: secure.nch.com.au
- Select the target product. Some products will require extra information:
“Name”/”User Name” and “Location”/”User E-Mail”. You must complete these fields
before generate an ID-Key. The rest of the products doesn’t require any user
information, but you can especify (OPTIONAL) a “Licensed User” name, that will
be shown in the “About …” dialog box and in the title bar of each product:
enter the desired name and click “Save” to write the name to the registry.
- Click “Generate”. Use “Copy” to copy the full ID-Key or right click over the fields to copy each part separately.
- Use the generated ID-Key to register the program.
- You now have the full version of NCH Express Animate v7.27 installed on your PC.