About the software
Mountain Duck lets you mount server and cloud storage as a disk in Finder on macOS and the File Explorer on Windows. Open remote files with any application and work like on a local volume.
Runs in the status bar on macOS or the system tray on Windows with sync progress, file history and connection management. Sync options at your fingertip with context menu in Finder and File Explorer.
We have run set of performance and reliability tests which show our dedication to make Mountain Duck the best available option to mount server and cloud storage as a disk on your desktop.
The main features of Mountain Duck are:
- Cryptomator Vaults
- File Locking
- Fully integrated unobtrusive interface
- Work Offline
- Background Uploads
Mountain Duck v18.104.22.16828 System Requirements
- requires macOS 10.12 or later
- requires Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (14393), or later on 64Bit.
How to Download and Install Mountain Duck v22.214.171.12428
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Mountain Duck Installer-126.96.36.19928.exe” and install the software
- Run Patch-mduck-alternative.exe and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of Mountain Duck v188.8.131.5228 (x64) installed on your PC.