About the software
Lightweight real-time memory management application to monitor and clean system memory on your computer.
The program used undocumented internal system features (Native API) to clear system cache (system working set, working set, standby page lists, modified page lists) with variable result ~10-50%. Application it is compatible with Windows XP SP3 and higher operating systems, but some general features available only since Windows Vista.
You can download either the installer or portable version. For correct working, need administrator rights.
Mem Reduct (v3.4) System Requirements
- Platform architecture: 32-bit/64-bit/arm64.
- Supported OS: Windows XP (SP 3), Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
How to Download and Install Mem Reduct (v3.4)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “memreduct-3.4-setup.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Mem Reduct (v3.4), without any limitations, installed on your computer.