About the software
Enterprise networks are ever-growing in terms of size and complexity. It is becoming increasingly challenging for network administrators to get complete visibility of company’s different location at once. The parameters that one needs to monitor is ever on the rise and this leads them to look out for friendlier tools to aid in monitoring the network. NetFlow Analyzer seeks to help such networkers with the Enterprise Edition.
Enterprise Edition is a scalable bandwidth monitoring, traffic analysis and network forensic tool for monitoring your network. It relies on flow data (NetFlow,sFlow etc.) received from switches and routers and caters to the needs of large enterprises with distributed networks. It can scale to monitor tens of thousands of interfaces or switch ports. NetFlow Analyzer Enterprise Edition enables rapid troubleshooting of network incidents, tracking of worms and security violations more effectively and helps in planning your network upgrades in a more informed manner. It can also serve the purpose of alerting you based on thresholds that you can set for limiting bandwidth usage in the network. Apart from this, you can also monitor QoS, SLAs, information specific to rich media traffic with the help of Cisco Medianet and more. The many users of NetFlow Analyzer are a testament to this! A high level of automation and intuitive reporting ensures easy understanding and insight into your network.
The main features of ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer Enterprise are:
- Capacity Planning report
- WLC Monitoring
- Cisco NBAR reporting
- Cisco CBQoS reporting
- Cisco IPSLA Monitoring
- Advanced Security Analytics Module
ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer Enterprise v12.5.212 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Processor 2.4 GHz Quad Core Processor
- RAM 4 GB
- Hard-disk space 200GB for database
- Operating System 64 bit
How to Download and Install ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer Enterprise v12.5.212
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run ManageEngine_NetFlowAnalyzer_64bit.exe and install the software.
- After installation runs the License.xml file.
- You now have the full version of ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer Enterprise v12.5.212 (x64) installed on your PC.