About the software
Brought to the market in 1981, the analog synthesizer Polysix is one of KORG’s most famous synthesizers. At that time, popular synthesizers had a polyphony of five voices. This Polysix. with six polyphonic voices (one more voice), was named directly after the determination and pride of the engineers. Sound memory, built-in effects such as chorus, phaser, and ensemble are commonplace functionalities these days, but at the time, they were considered advanced specifications, and by combining them to deliver its unique fat sound the Polysix quickly became a worldwide bestseller.
While the Polysix V2 in this KORG Collection has been based on the software-emulated Polysix from 2004, it has been refined for modern production environments. In addition to the often-requested high-resolution and scalable interface, we have added two new multi-effects. All of the analog sounds and behaviors are realistically reproduced by CMT, KORG’s proprietary electronic Circuit Modeling Technology, and you can now get these beautiful sounds, unique to the Polysix, as a state-of-the-art software plug-in.
The main features of KORG Polysix are:
- Faithful modeling of the Polysix circuitry.
- Proudly digitized using KORG’s Component Modeling Technology (CMT).
- High-resolution interface for Retina and 4K.
- Two newly added multi-effects.
- 300 new presets.
- A free upgrade for owners of the previous KORG Collection Polysix.
- A free demo version is also available.
KORG Polysix v2.4.2 System Requirements
- OS Windows 10 64bit* or higher (latest update)
- * 32-bit environment is not supported.
- CPU Intel Core i5 or better (Core i7 or better recommended)
- Memory 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- Storage 8 GB free disk space (SSD recommended)
- Others An internet connection is requiredPlug-insVST, VST3, AAX (Supported 64bit plug-ins only)
How to Download and Install KORG Polysix v2.4.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software.
- Run KORG Software Pass.exe and install the software.
- Open the Keygen folder and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of KORG Polysix v2.4.2 installed on your PC.