About the software
Based on Ircam’s Super VP engine, the TS2 sets a high standard in digital audio editing. It is a powerful audio toolbox application for professionals to edit or magically transform, time-stretch and manipulate audio files.
This plug-in has an accurate real-time sonogram display and handles full automation over the “Master Module” with multi-format plug-in insertion.
TS2 is a full mono/stereo editor. It can edit any audio regions (Copy, Cut, Paste), transpose, “Transient Design” and remix in a very precise manner. It covers an extensive variety of mastering situations.
The TS2 software comprises of a suite of very capable tools. Based on the acclaimed SuperVP Engine, it processes complex audio editing tasks. These include the full automation of parameters such as : Pitch, Transposition, Time Stretching, Remix Noise, Sinus & Transient. TS2 also supports the hosting of 3rd party external VST/AU effects from plug-in manufacturers.
Post-production professionals, audio engineers, sound designers, musicians and video editors alike use TS2 to transform recordings into production-ready audio files.
TS2 also includes a creative Spectral Clipping effect with version 2.2 and above.
Spectral clipping is a dynamic filtering effect that performs an energy clipping process on the signal, retaining the spectral component corresponding to a specified energy range. This energy range is defined by a minimum and a maximum value in decibels.
Any spectral component with an energy below the minimum threshold is muted and the energy of the spectral components is clipped by the maximum threshold.
The spectral clipping effect is a creative tool, between a distortion and a musical filter effect. Experimentation is a good way to discover the new sonic territories offered by this process (for example; on drums, guitars, vocals, etc).
The main features of Ircam Lab TS2 are:
- Hi quality Pitch Shifting
- Up to 100x Time Stretching
- Remix effects to modify transients
- Spectral Clipping effect
- Full Audio Editing Capabilities
- Copy, Cut, Paste, Loop functions on Audio Regions
- Batch processing
- Full multichannel support
- Full Automation over the SuperVP™ engine
- Individual Volume Control with Fade In & Out
- Multi Regions Editing with Cross-fades
- Unlimited Undo’s
- Multiple Audio Files Management (multichannel up-to 256 channels)
- Multiple Documents
- Multi Ruler Control (time, second)
- Loop and Tempo Calculator
- Multi Windows and Multi-Screen Visualization
- Real-Time Sonogram View
- Export of Audio and Command Lines
- Multi-format VST2, VST3 and AU plug-in insertion
- And Much More…
Ircam Lab TS2 v2.2.3 System Requirements
- macOS 10.10 or later CPU Intel 64 bit or M1 under Rosetta 2
- 4GB RAM or high recommended Display 1024×768 or higher
- 64-bit / Standalone
- Windows 7 or later
- Intel/AMD CPU with SSE2
- 4GB RAM or higher is recommended Display 1024×768 or higher
- 64-bit / Standalone
How to Download and Install Ircam Lab TS2 v2.2.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup TS2 v2.2.3.exe” and install the software
- Open R2R folder and run Plugivery_KeyGen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Ircam Lab TS2 v2.2.3 installed on your PC.