About the software
Fisheye-Hemi Version 2 provides a user interface that is as easy to use as the version 1 set of plug-ins but also allows you as much control and flexibility as you want in tuning your images.
If you are not familiar with Fisheye-Hemi version 1 then please go here to understand how Fisheye-Hemi works.
When you open an image in your imaging application and select the Fisheye-Hemi v2 filter the interface below will appear.
Fishey-Hemi is a Photoshop (and Apple Aperture) plug-in which turns fisheye images into something useful. It pulls out the corners so the image feels more like a cylinder than a sphere. In other words, horizontal lines still curve after you use this plug-in, but curved vertical lines become straightened.
The main features of Imadio Fisheye-Hemi Photoshop Plug-In are:
- Fisheye-Hemi 1 (Circle)
- Fisheye-Hemi 2 (Full Frame)
- Fisheye-Hemi 3 (Cropped)
Imadio Fisheye-Hemi Photoshop Plug-In v2.1.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and higher versions Adobe Lightroom 3.0 and higher versions Apple Aperture 2.1 and higher versions Photoshop Elements 2 and higher versions PaintShop Pro 7 and higher versions Affinity Photo 1.4.3 and higher versions
How to Download and Install Imadio Fisheye-Hemi Photoshop Plug-In v2.1.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run SetupFisheyeHemi2.exe and install the software.
- Copy Fisheye-Hemi2_x64.8bf from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Imadio Fisheye-Hemi Photoshop Plug-In v2.1.0 (x64) installed on your PC.