About the software
FastCopy computer software is a file and directory copier that runs under Microsoft Windows. It was originally open-source, under the GPLv3 license. It can run as a free-standing portable application or be integrated into the Windows shell, and claims to achieve reading and writing performance close to the device limit.
The main features of FastCopy are:
- FastCopy is the Fastest Copy/Backup Software on Windows
- It supports UNICODE and over MAX_PATH (260 characters) file pathnames.
- Because it uses multi-threads for Read/Write/Verify, Overlapped I/O, Direct I/O, so it brings out the best speed of devices.
- It supports Include/Exclude filter like a UNIX wildcard.
- It runs fast and does not hog resources, because MFC is not used. (Designed using Win32 API and C Runtime only)
FastCopy v4.1.6 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
How to Download and Install FastCopy v4.1.6
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “FastCopy4.1.6_installer.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of FastCopy v4.1.6 installed on your PC.