About the software
Many computer problems are caused by outdated device drivers. So when you have a computer problem, the first thing you should do is check to see if your drivers are up to date. And if they’re not, update them.
We’re proud to say more than 3 million people around the world use Driver Easy. That’s a lot of fixed computers! Our software, Driver Easy, makes updating your Windows drivers easy.
We use only genuine drivers, straight from your hardware manufacturer. And they’re all tested and certified – either by Microsoft or by us. Or both.
The main features of Driver Easy Professional are:
- Automatically detect all missing, outdated or mismatched drivers
- One click to update all drivers
- All drivers certified
- No internet? Use offline scan
- High-speed download
Driver Easy Professional v18.104.22.168448 System Requirements
- System Type: 64-bit Windows only
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Phenom X3 8650
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, ATI Radeon HD 4850, or Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 30 GB available hard drive space
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 minimum display resolution
How to Download and Install Driver Easy Professional v22.214.171.124448
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software
- Copy DriverEasy.exe and Easeware.Driver.Core.dll from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Driver Easy Professional v126.96.36.199448 installed on your PC.