About the software
Drivers help your PC’s operating system communicate with your hardware devices (e.g., printers, cameras, sound/graphics cards, etc.), so you can make sure they function and work properly.
Using a driver updater is an easy and convenient way to update old drivers without having to manually install them one by one.
Let AVG Driver Updater auto-scan your whole computer for outdated, missing, or corrupt drivers.
Make sure that outdated drivers don’t become a security risk. Identify and solve driver problems quickly.
The main features of AVG Driver Updater are:
- Fewer crashes and freezes
- Faster browsing and downloading
- Richer audio and sharper graphics
- Fewer PC and hardware problems
- Protection from vulnerable drivers
AVG Driver Updater v2.5.8 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install AVG Driver Updater v2.5.8
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run AVGDriverUpdater-setup.exe and install the software.
- Copy AVG Driver Updater.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of AVG Driver Updater v2.5.8 installed on your PC.