About the software
DocuFreezer is a desktop application that converts your documents and images to PDF, TXT, JPG, TIFF, or PNG formats, “freezing” the look of the input documents and protecting them from any amendments. No matter which device the document will be displayed on, it will look exactly the same as the original.
Converting an Adobe PDF document, Word document, Excel spreadsheet, Outlook e-mail, PowerPoint presentation, HTML page, Photoshop image file, XPS file, text file, or JPEG image to another format is usually not a problem. But what if you need to batch convert many files and don’t want to repeat the same operations over and over again? Free file converter DocuFreezer can save your time every day.
The main features of DocuFreezer are:
- Simple & easy-to-use interface
- Keeping original file contents
- Saving your files to PDF or images
- Conversion of multiple files at once
- 80+ supported input file formats
- Merge, combine & split options for PDF
DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 / XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit system) or Microsoft Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 or newer versions
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 processor or faster processor
- 8 GB RAM or more
- Free space on hard drive: 412 MB
- Required software: Microsoft NET Framework 4.0
How to Download and Install DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “docufreezer-setup.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 installed on your PC.