About the software
Recover your deleted files on Windows, including Office documents, archives, and media files, quickly and easily. Disk Drill for Windows is a simple free data recovery software that restores deleted files from hard disks (HDD), external USB drives, or any kind of storage media.
If you have lost or deleted important data from your device, this free data recovery software for Windows can get it back fast. Its intuitive user interface makes it easy to recover your lost files.
Using Disk Drill data recovery software for Windows 10 & 11 you can recover deleted data from virtually any storage device. The list of supported ones includes your computer’s internal hard disk, external USB drives, SD and CF cards, other memory cards, digital cameras, solid state drives (SSD), flash drives, virtual hard drives, RAID arrays, disk images, etc. Also runs on Windows 8, 7, XP or Vista.
The main features of Disk Drill Enterprise are:
- Free data recovery of up to 500 MB
- Free data protection with Recovery Vault
- Free byte-level backups of your storage media
- Preview lost files before performing a recovery
- Easily predict the successful recoverability of your files
Disk Drill Enterprise v5.0.734.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: 1 GHz x86 and higher
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 GB free spaces
How to Download and Install Disk Drill Enterprise v5.0.734.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run disk-drill-win.exe and install the software
- Copy DD.exe and DD.dll from the Crack UZ1 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Disk Drill Enterprise v5.0.734.0 installed on your PC.