This article shows you how to download and install the full version of DirectUpdate (v4.8.1) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing DirectUpdate (v4.8.1) on your computer.
About the software
DirectUpdate: The dynamic dns updater
DirectUpdate killer features:
- Native service, run transparently in background (“install and forget”!).
- Remote administration and built-in web administration (from any browser).
- Secure updates (SSL or MD5).
- Supports many IP addresses simultaneously (Cable, xDSL, VPN, …), both IPv4 and IPv6.
- Supports many different ddns providers simultaneously
- EMail notifications, FTP upload, fully customizable.
- The first ddns updater to receive Windows certification (“Designed for Windows XP”, “Certified for Windows Vista” logo, and “Certified for Windows 8”).
DirectUpdate (v4.8.1) System Requirements
- A computer running Windows
How to Download and Install DirectUpdate (v4.8.1)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “DUSetup481.exe” and install the software
- Run “keygen.exe” from the “Keymaker-CORE” folder to generate a key.
- You now have the full version of DirectUpdate (v4.8.1), without any limitations, installed on your computer.