About the software
Daum Potplayer — a fully free, multifunction multimedia record player with built-in codecs and a flexible system of tuning. PotPlayer not only has almost all the features that other advanced players, but also possesses alongside new, among which it is possible to select support for practically all modern videos and audio formats, high quality of reproduction, and also built-in videos, codecs of DXVA.
Daum PotPlayer is a modern and stylish design and easy-to-manage settings. The program has the ability to change and assign new hotkeys, connect DSP plug-ins, frame-accurate to take off skrinshoty video files, write down a reproduced sound in a separate file, and include and disconnect visualization when playing audio files, show subtitles, to change the design (skins). This record player has a great number of functions and tuning which considerably improve the quality of the video.
The main features of Daum PotPlayer are:
- High-quality playback as well as video and audio.
- Support for all modern video and audio formats.
- Support of various skins, logos, and color subjects.
- In a player, there are all necessary codecs for video and audio reproduction.
- Are supported by 32 – 64-bit OS.
Daum PotPlayer v1.7.21755 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Vista. For each OS it is possible to establish both 32, and the 64-bit version.
How to Download and Install Daum PotPlayer v1.7.21755
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “PotPlayerSetup64.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Daum PotPlayer v1.7.21755 (x64) installed on your PC.