About the software
Power2Go is a simple all-in-one solution for all your disc burning, movie disc authoring, media conversion and backup needs. With unparalleled support for a wide-range of disc & mobile formats, you can drag-n-drop files to instantly burn data or movies. Creating impressive DVD and Blu-ray discs has also never been easier with state-of-the-art authoring features and comprehensive menu editing tools that come with free premium templates & background music. And Power2Go’s advanced military-grade 256-bit encryption lets you protect and backup data to a disc or USB drive for added security.
The main features of CyberLink Power2Go Platinum are:
- The Ultimate Disc Burning, Authoring & Backup Solution
- New & enhanced burning, authoring, media conversion & backup features
- Create DVD/Blu-ray discs with customized menus & free background music
- Movie Disc Authoring
- Convert & Transfer
- Backup & Protect
CyberLink Power2Go Platinum v13.0.2024.0 System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Memory: 128 MB SDRAM for music and data burning, 256 MB DDR RAM (512 MB recommended) for video burning
- CPU: VCD (MPEG-1) production: Intel Pentium II 450 MHz, DVD (MPEG-2) production: Intel, Pentium III 800 MHz, or AMD Athlon 700 MHz (Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz, or AMD Athlon 2100+ or above recommended)
- HDD Space: 1 GB for making VCD videos, 5-10 GB for making DVD videos, 25 GB for making Blu-ray Discs
How to Download and Install CyberLink Power2Go Platinum v13.0.2024.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Power2Go_13.0.2024.0_Platinum.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of CyberLink Power2Go Platinum v13.0.2024.0 installed on your PC.