About the software
Total Image Converter converts images to other formats, crops, resizes and rotates them. Convert large TIFFs into small JPEGs, make photos suitable for the web or recover old photos in unsupported formats – Total Image Converter will do everything you need.
The best image converter software is usually a desktop or online program able to display, process, and convert multiple graphic files. Total Image Converter is a powerful multifunctional tool by CoolUtils that supports a wide selection of file formats and allows you to resize, rotate, combine, crop, frame, and convert pictures.
The main features of CoolUtils Total Image Converter are:
- Supports TIFF, JPEG, RAW, PNG, BMP, PSD, TGA, and many other image formats;
- Works incredibly fast with new multi-threading feature;
- Converts CMYK to RGB;
- Handy resize and crop options to make your photos smaller;
- Watermarking: add your comment, logo, or date.
CoolUtils Total Image Converter v220.127.116.116 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 2000/2003/Vista/7/8/10/11
How to Download and Install CoolUtils Total Image Converter v18.104.22.1686
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software.
- Copy ImageConverter32.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of CoolUtils Total Image Converter v22.214.171.1246 installed on your PC.