About the software
Do you want to create totally stellar websites? If yes, then consider the HTML Editor your new best friend.
Feel empowered with handy tag references, intuitive tools like code completion, website components that update instantly across all pages, live previews, and dozens of other extraordinary tools and features.
We implemented end tag highlighting because we got so tired of hunting for that ending div tag </div>. This new feature works for the other tags too, so enjoy!
We created bunches of free, 100% responsive templates. The new Template Installer imports these designs into the HTML Editor with just two clicks. Want to learn CSS Grid? Download a template and play with the code. This is how CoffeeCup makes web development fun!
The new welcome screen will give your web development a fast take off. Need to make a quick static page? Then click New HTML Page. Do you want to begin with a snazzy responsive Template, start a complex web project, or simply fiddle with some PHP? The web fun all starts right from this new Start Screen.
Getting to work on your website is lightning quick thanks to a wide range of start options. Create new HTML or CSS files from scratch, or get a jumpstart on a pro design with an existing theme or ready to use layout.
Already have a site in progress? Open its files from your computer, or open them straight from your web server. With the Open From Web option, you can take any website as a starting point, and it doesn’t have to be yours.
The main features of CoffeeCup HTML Editor are:
- Tag Highlighting
- Template Downloader
- New Start Screen
- Get started in seconds
- Stay organized
CoffeeCup HTML Editor v18.0.890 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7/8 with Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher.
How to Download and Install CoffeeCup HTML Editor v18.0.890
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software.
- Copy Coffee.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of CoffeeCup HTML Editor v18.0.890 installed on your PC.