About the software
Bixelangelo is a vector editing app. It has been designed for creating EPS files for use in the vector and sketch layers of BluffTitler.
Bixelangelo is a tool for creating EPS files for use in the EPS and Sketch layers of BluffTitler.
Bixelangelo records your handwritten sketches/texts and exports them in the EPS format for use in the sketch layer of BluffTitler.
Bixelangelo offers standard elements like a looping, a corkscrew and a batwing to quicky design complex roller coasters.
The main features of Bixelangelo are:
- It’s 3D!
- The sketch has a beginning and a direction. This is irrelevant for static shapes and print, but vital for animated handwritten texts and roller coasters.
- The sketch has roll (tangent) information. This is required for creating corkscrews, Immelmann loops and leaning in the corners.
- It generates BluffTitler show files to get you started!
Bixelangelo v220.127.116.11 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8 or 7, 64 bit.
- A DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
- 4 MB available hard disk space.
How to Download and Install Bixelangelo v18.104.22.168
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy Bixelangelo.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Bixelangelo v22.214.171.124 (x64) installed on your PC.