About the software
Use AssistMyTeam PDF Converter to save all types of documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, webpages, images, email, ZIP archive) to PDF files. Above all, Windows Explorer Shell Integration makes this considerably easy, with one-click instant PDF from your files and folders including nested subfolders.
AssistMyTeam PDF Converter can convert more than 120 types of files to PDF, including Office documents, images, multi-pages TIFF, faxes, emails MSG and EML, even compressed ZIP. It can also process files under folders and nested subfolders to PDF in one click operation.
Equally important is the feature to combine multiple documents into one PDF file and append any type of documents to an existing PDF file. Additionally, make use of advanced features such as ability to add watermark, user password and set permissions to PDF contents.
Furthermore, PDF Converter is designed to be completely context menu driven in Windows Explorer. i.e., PDF menus are available in the right-click context menu of a file or folder. As a result, it is very easy and quick to produce PDFs from your files or folders in a click. Such instant PDF capability in Windows Explorer is way more productive unlike the multiple steps with cluttered UI, associated with other PDF apps. All in all, PDF Converter is ideal for users looking for powerful, yet easy, quick and affordable PDF conversion in Windows.
The main features of AssistMyTeam PDF Converter are:
- Convert different types of documents into PDF quickly from Windows Explorer.
- Support conversion of 120 or more file types into PDF.
- Save the compressed ZIP file into PDF.
- Convert Multi-page TIFF into PDF.
- Save MSG or EML email files with their attachments into PDF.
- Embed files as attachments in their original format in PDF Portfolio.
- Combine Multiple documents and file types into One PDF file.
- Append files of different types and formats to an existing PDF.
- Set security restrictions to PDF files e.g., ability to edit or print.
- Secure PDF documents by setting a user password for viewing.
- Apply watermark image or text to PDF (i.e., company logo or name).
- Add table of contents or bookmarks in One PDF file for easy navigation.
- Add page number, header and footer information in PDF such as copyright or disclaimer information.
- Automatically fix photos to fit the page in the resultant PDF.
- Convert multiple files or folders including nested subfolders into PDF in batch mode.
- Seamless integration with Windows Explorer Shell Interface.
- Convert documents to PDF/A standard for archiving and long-term preservation.
- Watch folders and convert documents to PDF files automatically.
AssistMyTeam PDF Converter v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (both 32bit and 64bit are supported) and all server-based Windows 2012 and above
How to Download and Install AssistMyTeam PDF Converter v220.127.116.11
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup_x64.exe and install the software
- Copy AssistMyTeam.FileToPDFHelper.dll from the x64 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of AssistMyTeam PDF Converter v18.104.22.168 (x64) installed on your PC.