About the software
Text-R: Simple optical text recognition (OCR) for Windows
The problem: PDF files and images from a scanned paper document contain text that cannot be copied or edited. However, manual typing is not possible due to the size of the document and the high time involved.
The solution: Text-R! The software also recognizes text in PDF files and images that immediately convert it into an editable document for any user level. The text can be saved in a new editable PDF or RTF document (Word). Formatting stays close to the original, so in most cases no post-processing is required.
The built-in dictionaries and professional OCR filters ensure high accuracy in text recognition. In this way, skewed texts and rotated documents can also be detected.
Ascompsoftware Text-R Professional (v2.000) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 700 MB
- Installed Memory: 4 GB Recommended
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
How to Download and Install Ascompsoftware Text-R Professional (v2.000)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “fix” folder. Copy “textr.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- Add it to Firewall
- Enter any 10 Digits in ID (example: 1111111111)
- You now have the full version of Ascompsoftware Text-R Professional (v2.000), without any limitations, installed on your computer.