About the software
The most secure and reliable software to recover lost/deleted Android data like photos, videos, messages, contacts, documents, etc. from Android phone/tablet.
Recover Deleted Text Content from Android Phone or Tablet
The best Android Data Recovery software provides you with powerful data recovery features for Android phones and tablets. AnyMP4 Android Data Recovery can recover deleted and lost text content such as contacts, SMS, text messages, call history, notes, WhatsApp chats, and more from Android device. And the exported contacts will be saved as VCF, CSV or HTML for your use. Whether you have accidentally deleted Android data or lost data after factory restore, OS update or rooting, device stuck or not responding, device locked, forgotten password, and ROM flashing, etc., the software can help you retrieve any important data on Android device.
Retrieve Lost Media Content from Android Device
Lose photos or videos on an Android smartphone? With AnyMP4 Android Data Recovery, it is possible to save media files from Android. The software supports the restoration of deleted Android data such as photos, videos and audio files as well as documents. After the Android File Recovery software has scanned your Android device, the program will list all deleted and existing media data on your device. Then you can restore your important data from Android phone/tablet. AnyMP4 Android Data Recovery allows you to recover the deleted documents in Word, Excel, PPT, PDF, HTML, Zip, RAR or other formats to your computer.
AnyMP4 Android Data Recovery (v2.0.38) System Requirements
- Supported System: Windows 11/ 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- RAM: 256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB and above free space
How to Download and Install AnyMP4 Android Data Recovery (v2.0.38)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “android-data-recovery-x86.exe” and install the software.
- Go to the “Hook” folder. Copy “bb2018.dll” and “winspool.drv” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of AnyMP4 Android Data Recovery (v2.0.38), without any limitations, installed on your computer.