About the software
Ahnenblatt is an easy to use full featured genealogy software suitable for beginners and even experienced genealogist to organize your genealogy research. Use plausibility check to find inaccuracies in your family and generate impressive charts with only a few mouse clicks.
Load and save family data in GEDCOM format. If you already use other software, you can easily transfer your data to Ahnenblatt.
The main features of Ahnenblatt are:
- Windows-based genealogy software
- UNLIMITED persons
- MANY events
- MANY SOURCES per event
- MANY NOTES per event
- NO watermarks
- MAIL support
- FREE updates
Ahnenblatt v3.53 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
How to Download and Install Ahnenblatt v3.53
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run absetup3.exe and install the software.
- Open Keygen.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- When asked for a key, use the keys found on key.txt
- You now have the full version of Ahnenblatt v3.53 installed on your PC.