About the software
Quicker search: Quickly browse Photoshop tools, panels, menus, Adobe Stock resources, help content, and tutorials from within the app with a new, permanently accessible, dedicated panel.
Closer integration with Adobe XD: You can now copy SVG elements to the Clipboard and easily paste Photoshop authoring resources into Adobe XD.
Faster start-up: Quickly start your authoring projects by accessing pre-defined settings and free Adobe Stock templates via the File> New command.
Optimized Properties Panel: The Properties panel now displays information about common layer types and the document, making it easy to make precise adjustments.
Support for SVG color fonts: Access the SVG fonts installed on your system from the Photoshop Fonts menu. Ideal for responsive design projects, SVG fonts support different colors and shades and can be pixelated or vectorized.
Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 System Requirements
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 / CC 2015.5 / CC 2017 / CC 2018 (all including 64-bit)
- 2 GHz or faster Intel Pentium 4 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or better recommended)
- Windows 7 or higher (compatible with 64-bit versions)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or higher recommended)
- 300 MB of available hard-disk space for installation
- DVD-ROM drive (for DVD version)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended)
How to Download and Install Adobe Photoshop CC 2017
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder
- Double click Set-up.exe, Login to Creative Cloud (just create any free account) and press Continue button. Photoshop will now begin installing.
- After installation complete press “Sign In” in the next window, then Accept and when “Photoshop CC 2017 Trial” window appears, just close it.
- Go back to the “Sofware Files” folder and copy the file called “amtlib.dll” and then paste it into the Adobe Photoshop 2017 Installation folder (by default, this will be C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017). Confirm you want to replace the files in the destination.
- You now have the full version of Adobe Photoshop CC 2017, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 18.0 x64