About the software
Acrobat DC with Document Cloud services is packed with all the tools you need to convert, edit and sign PDFs. It’s just as mobile as you are. So you can start a document at work, tweak it on the train and send it for approval from your living room — seamlessly, simply, without missing a beat. It’s packed with smart tools that give you even more power to communicate. Create and edit PDF files with rich media included, share information more securely, and gather feedback more efficiently. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software is the advanced way for business professionals to create, combine, control, and deliver more secure, high-quality Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection.
Adobe Acrobat is an application created by Adobe Systems to create and edit PDF files. Adobe Acrobat, as a product of the same company that developed the PDF, was the first program able to work on this format. On April 6, 2015, Adobe released a new edition of the program, called Adobe Acrobat DC (with passage from release 11.2 to release 15.0, then DC 2015.0). This version is a totally renewed edition , both in the interface and in the structure, focused on the cloud. Several functions have been added and the menus and logics have been radically redesigned: for example, with Acrobat DC Adobe has switched to using multiple browser type tabs. Now the releases are named with the reference year while the versions are identified with the code “anno.versione” (eg release 2017-version 17.012.20098). With Adobe Acrobat DC we could talk about a new product and not a new edition. Similar to the previous Acrobat editions, Acrobat DC is also in a “standard” version (basic functions) and in a “pro” version (all functions), both which are not free; then there is only the reader (player) that takes up the term “reader” (Adobe Acrobat Reader DC), as always free for any platform. Adobe Acrobat DC uses a stand-alone application (Adobe Sign) to digitally sign documents, as well as, of course, the native modification and formatting of pdfs. The set of applications (including Acrobat DC) forms the Adobe Document Cloud suite.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC System Requirements
- 1.5GHz or faster processor
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), 2012 R2 (64 bit)†, 2016 (64 bit), or 2019 (64 bit); Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)†, or Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 1GB of RAM
- 4.5GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024×768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 11; Firefox (ESR); or Chrome
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
How to Download and Install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Stop the application if started
- Install application Acrobat_DC_Web_WWMUI and do not reboot
- Install AcrobatDCUpd1901020098
- Close Adobe Acrobat then disable your antivirus
- Extract activation.rar and copy patch in to installation directory
- Run adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.exe as administrator
- Enable your antivirus
- You now have the full version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC version 2019.010.20098