About the software
ACDSee Video Studio is a simple-to-use video editing software that allows you to combine video and audio clips, captions, transitions, annotations, and voice and screen recordings into videos in a variety of output formats. You can customize your video and audio output parameters, and can even then choose to share them directly to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
In a fast-paced world, communicating ideas through visual mediums has become paramount. Our user-friendly video products deliver the power and quality you need to make yourself heard. With 64-bit performance, 4K recording and rendering, support for still images, filters, effects, and flexible layers, Luxea Video Editor is value-based video editing for everyone. Quickly convert multiple videos to a variety of formats at once, rip and burn DVDs, and take advantage of seamless sharing built right in with ACDSee Video Converter.
The main features of ACDSee Video Studio are:
- File Conversion
- Present Memories Elegantly
- Editing Freedom
- Capture and Create
- Dynamic Display
- Audio Advantage
- Vivid Video
- Tractable Transitions
- Adaptable Output Options
ACDSee Video Studio v18.104.22.1683 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support
- Intel i3 or better processor recommended
- 2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM or more recommended)
- 512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
- DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
- 1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard disk space
How to Download and Install ACDSee Video Studio v22.214.171.1243
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run acdsee-video-studio-4-0-1-1013-win-x64-en.exe and install the software.
- Open Keygen.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of ACDSee Video Studio v126.96.36.1993 (x64) installed on your PC.