About the software
Secondary Display Photo Viewer is an image viewer on secondary display (for example in FullHD/4K/8K quality, when a high resolution display is connected to the computer).
A useful slideshow presentation tool or photo viewer.
- View picture files on secondary display
- Display file id from file name with the pictures
- Advance the slideshow automatically or manually
- Displayed pictures are resized with the highest quality Lanczos resampler
- Full unicode support
3delite Secondary Display Photo Viewer (v184.108.40.206) System Requirements
- Operating System (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- RAM Required: 1 GB.
- Hard Disk Space Required: 50 MB.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to Download and Install 3delite Secondary Display Photo Viewer (v220.127.116.11)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “fix” folder. Copy “SecondaryDisplayPhotoViewer.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of 3delite Secondary Display Photo Viewer (v18.104.22.168), without any limitations, installed on your computer.