About the software
VideoScribe is software for creating whiteboard animations automatically. It was launched in 2012 by UK company Sparkol. By April 2014 it had more than 250,000 users in 135 countries around the world. VideoScribe is developed in Adobe Flash and produces QuickTime movies and Flash videos. Video files can be exported to Quicktime video, Flash video or image sequences (JPEG or PNG).
VideoScribe System Requirements
To run VideoScribe on a PC you need at least:
- Microsoft Windows Vista or higher
- 1GB of available RAM (2GB recommended)
- An X86-compatible processor or Intel Atom 1.6GHz (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor recommended)
- A screen that can handle 1024×768 resolution (1280×720 resolution recommended)
How to Download and Install VideoScribe
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “setup.msi”. Follow on-screen instructions to install VideoScribe
- Copy content from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- Ok, It’s Activated!
- You now have the full version of VideoScribe, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Sparkol VideoScribe Pro Edition v2.3