About the software
YouTube Music stands out from rival services by its own advantages, like search-by-lyrics functionality and so on. And it offers users with free accounts like its competitors – Spotify. Regrettably, YouTube Music free users can’t play the audio music tracks in the background, can’t enjoy the ad-free music tracks, and also can’t download wanted content to be viewed offline.
- The ultra-fast download of popular YouTube music tracks, playlists, and albums.
- Convert YouTube songs in batch with a Free or Premium account.
- Support exporting MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, or ALAC audio files without quality loss.
- Flexible customization settings to save music as your needs.
- Preserve ID3 tags of output music, like title, artist name, track number, etc.
- Support up to 25 languages.
TunePat Youtube Music Converter (v1.0.1) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
How to Download and Install TunePat Youtube Music Converter (v1.0.1)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Setup.exe” and install the software.
- Copy file “app.asar” to : C:\Program Files (x86)\Tunepat\TunePat YouTube Music Converter\resources
- Copy both dll files to : C:\Program Files (x86)\Tunepat\TunePat YouTube Music Converter\resources\com.tunepat.youtube.converter\native
- Enter any reg info to get Full version .
- You now have the full version of TunePat Youtube Music Converter (v1.0.1), without any limitations, installed on your computer.