About the software
Scorch is a beautifully designed plugin built for rap producers. With Scorch you get unique sounds, genre defining effects, and a built-in chord generator to help you finish more project files, export more beats and maximize your creativity.
We’ve done the heavy lifting with these presets so that when you play any note, the ideas start flowing. We worked with the best sample makers and sound designers in the industry to deliver a unique and modern sound for Scorch. We’re changing what “stock” sounds like.
Never be stuck again with Scorch’s built-in Chord Generator. We looked at 1000’s of Billboard chart-topping songs and studied their chord progressions. Then we took all of that data and put it inside the chord generator for you to access.
Every genre has effects that define it. With Scorch we included those important effects in the heart of the plugin. Each sound preset comes with 10 custom effect presets. It can take a sound and stretch it, reverse it and rip it apart. In seconds a new sound can be created from another, taking your chord progression and melodies into new spaces.
The main features of Sauceware Audio Scorch are:
- 200 custom made presets
- Built-in chord generator
- Built-in granulizer
- 10 premade effects for each sound (2000 total)
- Bonus Scorch one shots
- Bonus Scorch samples
- Money back guarantee
Sauceware Audio Scorch v1.0.0 System Requirements
- OS X 10.9 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7 or higher
- Memory: 8GB minimum, 16GB+ recommended
- At least 20GB of free drive space (can be an external drive)
- Scorch comes in 32 and 64-bit VST, VST3, and AU formats.
How to Download and Install Sauceware Audio Scorch v1.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Scorch Installer 1.0.0.exe” and install the software
- When asked for a key, use the keys found key.txt
- You now have the full version of Sauceware Audio Scorch v1.0.0 installed on your PC.