About the software
Forgot PDF password and don’t know how to open password protected PDF? PassFab for PDF will accurately find your lost or forgotten PDF user password back. Moreover, you can use it to remove PDF restrictions on editing, copying, printing and more. Support a wide range of encryption algorithms.
Our unique advanced algorithm makes password recovery easier than ever before, no matter what types of characters or symbols your ZIP password contains, and no matter how long and how complex your password is.
The main features of PassFab for PDF are:
- Open password-protected PDF files, no matter how complex the password is.
- 3 password attack types using the latest decryption algorithm, making password recovery easier and faster than ever before.
- Support all versions of Adobe Acrobat (including the latest Acrobat 10.0) and any other PDF applications.
- Boost search speeds up to 40 times faster with powerful built-in new search algorithms and advanced technology, recovery time will be greatly shortened.
- After restoring, resetting, and removing the password, all your data keeps intact.
PassFab for PDF v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- CPU 1 GHz (32 bit or 64 bit) and above
- RAM 256 MB(1028 MB Recommended)
- Hard Disk 200 MB free space and more
How to Download and Install PassFab for PDF v220.127.116.11
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “passfab-for-pdf.exe” and install the software
- Copy PassFab For PDF.exe from the Crack UZ1 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of PassFab for PDF v18.104.22.168 installed on your PC.