Removing animations from your PowerPoint presentation will make it look cleaner and simpler. Here are various methods to delete in PowerPoint.
Option #1: Delete a single animation
- Select the slide you want to remove the animation from. Note: Slides with animations are marked with an asterisk.
- Go to the Animations tab and click Animation Pane.
- In the Animation Pane, Identify the animation you want to delete. Click the down arrow icon, then click Remove.
Option #2: Delete all animations on a particular slide
- Open the slide that has the animations. Press CTRL + A(Command + A on Mac) to select all the animations on the slide.
- Go to the Animations tab, and click None in the “Animation” section.
How to turn off animations for the entire presentation
- Go to the Slide Show tab. Select Set Up Slide Show.
- In the dialogue box, select Show without animation, then click OK.
- If you want to turn animations back on, uncheck the option Show without animation, and click OK.