TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
FL Studio is one of the world’s most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 12 totally reworks the user interface and adds exciting new features you have been asking for.
FL Studio 12 System Requirements
- 2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 (or later) compatible CPU with full SSE2 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously.
- 32 or 64 Bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP (with service pack 3)
- (or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp / Windows. Running XP (with service pack 3), Vista or Windows 7 (32 or 64 Bit), Windows 8 (32 or 64 Bit)
- (or) Intel Mac with OS X 10.8 or 10.9 for the
Attention: Yosemite not supported.
- 1 Gb or more RAM recommended
- 1 Gb free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)
How to Download and Install FL Studio 12
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the Setup (as Admin on Win Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10). Follow on-screen instructions and install FL Studio 12.
- You now have the full version of FL Studio 12, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for FL Studio v12.1.2 Signature Bundle