TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
Cinema 4D is the professional 3D package for your needs. If you want to create advanced 3D graphics and need a helping hand to ensure you create jaw-dropping graphics quickly and easily, then Cinema 4D is the choice for you. It comes in four different flavours for everyone’s taste.
What’s New in Release 20:
Welcome to the Deep End
Cinema 4D Release 20 marks a huge leap in technology, introducing massive new frameworks that put tremendous power in your creative hands. The possibilities are endless, your creativity is unleashed – it’s time to jump in the deep end.
From simple references to complex shaders, you can build extraordinary materials in a node-based overview. Complex effects created via nodes can be wrapped as assets and delivered as simple materials, with just the necessary parameters exposed. Release 20’s node-based materials have the power to change the way you work, whether you directly create amazing shaders through nodes or simply make.
Use more than just simple shapes to control effectors, deformers, weights and more. Fields will revolutionize the MoGraph feature set, making it easy to create complex effects by combining falloffs. You’ll never use Cinema 4D the same way again.
CAD Data Import
Say goodbye to conversion woes – most popular CAD formats can be imported with a simple drag-and-drop. Get the models you need, with the quality you want thanks to the robust and flexible import of STEP, Solidworks, JT, Catia and IGES files
Cinema 4D R20 System Requirements
Windows 10 64-bit on Intel or AMD 64-bit CPU with SSE3 support or MacOS 10.12.6+ with 64-bit CPU running on Intel-based Apple Macintosh 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), OpenGL graphics card supporting OpenGL 4.1 (dedicated GPU recommended)
The GPU renderer requires an NVIDIA or AMD graphics card on Windows or AMD on MacOS that supports OpenCL 1.2 or newer. Metal support requires MacOS 10.14.6 or newer. We recommend at least 4 GB VRAM for GPU rendering.
Registration is required.
Although Cinema 4D support all OpenGL 4.1-capable graphics cards, we recommend using a dedicated 3D graphics card with an AMD or NVIDIA chip set.
Maxon is not responsible for the compatibility of individual graphics cards with the OpenGL, OpenCL or Metal mode. Due to the large number and types of available chip sets, operating systems and driver versions we cannot guarantee the compatibility of all systems.
Please make sure that you always use the most current official graphics card driver (no beta versions).
How to Download and Install Cinema 4D R20
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- In the “Software Files” folder, open the “1.Install” folder and run “MAXON-Start.exe” to install the software.
- Open the “2.R20.026 Fix” folder and copy-paste “c4dp_20.0.26.xdl64” into the folder which you installed the software.
- Use Cinema 4D to update the software using the “3.R20.030 Update.zip” file
- Open the “4.R20.030 Fix Fix” folder and copy-paste “c4dp_20.0.30.xdl64” into the folder which you installed the software.
- You now have the full version of Cinema 4D R20, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Cinema 4D R20.030