About the software
This top of the range antivirus is not like the others. Because it blocks all webcam-hacking, and stops ransomware before it starts. It protects your PC, home network, and passwords against zero-second threats with smart cloud-based detection. It updates your apps automatically and shreds your data permanently when you say so. That’s why you’ve never seen protection like this before.
Avast Premier 2018 System Requirements
- Windows 10; Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit).
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions).
- 1 GB RAM or above.
- 2 GB free space on the hard disk.
- Internet connection to download, activate, and maintain program updates and antivirus database.
- Optimally standard screen resolution no less than 1024 x 768 pixels.
How to Download and Install Avast Premier 2018
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Disable your internet
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “avast_premier_antivirus_setup_offline.exe” to install the software.
- Once its done, now open Avast and goto >Menu>My Licences, then click “Enter a valid activation code” and then “Use a licence file”, open up the licence file inside the licence folder in the download.
- You now have the full version of Avast Premier 2018, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Avast Premier 2018 v18.6.3983.0