About the software
For those that want deeper privacy protection. Tweet to your heart’s content, shop, or bank safely and ‘like’ – well, anything you like. Internet Security’s intelligent threat-detection keeps your identity safe online, and now adds an extra layer of anti-ransomware protection for your most important files and photos. Keep hostage-takers off your files. Hackers demand an average of $643 from ransomware victims. Internet Security now walls off your private files & photos so they can’t be encrypted and held hostage. Avoid fake websites. Hackers can easily create a replica of your banking site to steal your logins and passwords. Internet Security encrypts your data so your information stays safe. Spot scam emails. Today’s phishing emails are not as obvious as “you’ve won the lottery.” Internet Security stops more than the usual strange text and sender. Firewall your data. The data sitting on your PC is the key to identity theft. Internet Security’s Firewall is the strong gatekeeper you need to stop hackers from accessing it.
Avast Internet Security 2017 System Requirements
* Both the 32- and 64-bit versions, excluding Starter and RT editions.
How to Download and Install Avast Internet Security 2017
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run avast_internet_security_setup_offline to install Avast Internet Security 2017
- Double click on Avast Internet Security Till 28.10.2018.avastlic, then click Yes–>OK
- You now have the full version of Avast Internet Security 2017, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Avast Internet Security 2017