About the software
WAU Manager (Windows Automatic Updates Manager) is a fully featured replacement for the built in Windows Updating interface. This tool gives you full control of the Windows Updates, such as when and how they are installed, and has full uninstall and maintenance support for Windows updates.
Basically you just need to make a few adjustments from the Dashboard dialog box to set everything up the way you want. If you need more advanced options, such as uninstalling or hiding/unhiding updates, they are all available straight from the Setup interface. The available modules are all linked together by the application menu, always available at the top right corner of the application’s interface.
WAU Manager does not use the built in WAU schedule. Instead, it has its own schedule which works regardless of whether WAU are enabled or not. In fact, for WAU Manager to work flawlessly, you should disable Windows Updates completely.
The main features of WAU Manager (Windows Automatic Updates) are:
- Update manually when desired with just a double-click on a dedicated desktop shortcut
- Update automatically with the desired frequency. Once a day, once a month or once a year, or whatever you decide.
- You get to choose whether the available updates are automatically downloaded and installed or not.
- Easily uninstall several updates at once.
WAU Manager (Windows Automatic Updates) v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install WAU Manager (Windows Automatic Updates) v22.214.171.124
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “WAU Manager.exe”