About the software
VX Search is an automated, rule-based file search solution allowing one to search files by the file type, category, file name, size, location, extension, regular expressions, text and binary patterns, creation, modification and last access dates, EXIF tags, etc. Users are provided with the ability to categorize and filter results, copy, move or delete files, save reports and export results to an SQL database.
The main features of VX Search Pro / Ultimate / Enterprise are:
- Search Files by File Category
- Search Files by File Name
- Search Files by File Size
- Search Files by Date
- Using Regular Expressions
- Multi-Level File Search Rules
- Save File Search Reports
VX Search Pro / Ultimate / Enterprise v14.9.18 System Requirements
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Server 2003
- Server 2008
- Server 2008 R2
- Server 2012
- Server 2012 R2
- Server 2016
- Server 2019
- Server 2022
How to Download and Install VX Search Pro / Ultimate / Enterprise v14.9.18
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run vxsearchult_setup_v14.9.18_x64.exe and install the software.
- Run FlexenseActivator.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of VX Search Pro / Ultimate / Enterprise v14.9.18 (x64) installed on your PC.