About the software
VLC is a free and open-source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols.
VLC media player is a free and open-source, portable, cross-platform media player software and streaming media server developed by the VideoLAN project. VLC is available for desktop operating systems and mobile platforms, such as Android, iOS and iPadOS.
The main features of VLC Media Player are:
- Plays everything – Files, Discs, Webcams, Devices and Streams.
- Plays most codecs with no codec packs needed – MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, MKV, WebM, WMV, MP3…
- Runs on all platforms – Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Unix, iOS, Android …
- Completely Free – no spyware, no ads and no user tracking.
VLC Media Player v22.214.171.124 System Requirements
- Windows. VLC runs on all versions of Windows, from Windows XP SP3 to the last version of Windows 10.
- Mac OS X. VLC media player requires Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
How to Download and Install VLC Media Player v126.96.36.199
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run vlc-188.8.131.52-win64.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of VLC Media Player v184.108.40.206 (x64) installed on your PC.