About the software
Total Commander is a file manager popular allows you to perform various actions with any files on the hard drive, work with archives, data, multimedia… Open top is Total Commander has a new user interface is updated with the button in Windows XP, new icons of files, store, button, drive, etc.
Other features of Total Commander
- Diary manipulation file
- Display drive letter in the tabs
- Support for columns and custom thumbnails of pages for the plug-in system
- Tool change the name of the file group allows you to edit the file name directly
- Added new option in the dialog box copy as override file: compare by content, rename, automatic rename, copy all the files – larger or smaller
- Length of command line maximum is set
Total Commander 10.0 Final Extended (v22.2) System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more
How to Download and Install Total Commander 10.0 Final Extended (v22.2)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Total Commander 10.00 Extended 22.2.exe” and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Total Commander 10.0 Final Extended (v22.2), without any limitations, installed on your computer.