About the software
Stardock’s WindowFX is a one-of-a-kind program that lets you supercharge your Windows experience.
WindowFX brings you polished and reliable window enhancement capabilities. Add an amazing assortment of features to Windows, which can be applied in a subtle way to give Windows a little umph.
Choose from over 30 animated effects for windows when they open, close, minimize and restore. Several of these include substyles for different animation types. Also explore over 20 Start menu animations.
Users have a great deal of control over how the mouse cursor is displayed. The color, opacity and size can easily be adjusted on the fly. Even the shadows can be modified including dynamic shadows that allow users to set light sourcing onto cursors.
WindowFX has a “window flick” option that allows you to add movements, fade windows and add speed to quickly throw your windows around your monitor.
The main features of Stardock WindowFX are:
- Customize your windows and menus with stunning animations and effects.
- Animate how windows open, close, minimize, and maximize
- Watch windows wobble when you move them across your desktop
- Focus on the active window by darkening inactive ones
- Enhance Windows management (Transparency, size, roll-up) with right-click options
Stardock WindowFX v6.12 System Requirements
- Windows 11/10/8/7
- 1GHz Processor
- 50 MB Available System Memory
- 100 MB Available Hard Drive Space
How to Download and Install Stardock WindowFX v6.12
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run WindowFX-sd-setup.exe and install the software.
- Run stardock.windowfx.6.03.x64-patch.exe from the Patch folder and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of Stardock WindowFX v6.12 (x64) installed on your PC.