About the software
NetGenius is a modern Internet connection monitoring tool. It lets you watch the apps using your Internet in real-time and control their access. Bandwidth-sensitive applications like voice calls, videos or games can be prioritised. Less important applications like software updates, file downloads or cloud backups can be restricted to and prevented from occupying your entire connection. Finally, the applications that should not be going online can be blocked from accessing the Internet, which is important for better privacy and security.
- Internet usage monitoring in real-time.
- Bandwidth prioritisation for important apps.
- Bandwidth caps on less important apps.
- Firewall functionality that blocks Internet for selected apps and folders.
- Comprehensive usage reports for any time period.
SoftPerfect NetGenius (v1.1) System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install SoftPerfect NetGenius (v1.1)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “netgenius_setup.exe” and install the software, go to Services and stop “NGService” (NetGenius Traffic Processing)
- Open program folder and rename NGCore.exe to NMCore.exe
- Copy patch to app folder, run it and choose NetMaster product, then click patch.
- Rename back NMCore.exe to NGCore.exe
- Run process “NGService” (NetGenius Traffic Processing)
- Run the program and reg with key from key.txt (or generate from keygen on other name, NetMaster product).
- You now have the full version of SoftPerfect NetGenius (v1.1), without any limitations, installed on your computer.