About the software
Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost files after a computer crash? No problem – Recuva recovers files from your Windows computer, recycle bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player!
Recuva can recover pictures, music, documents, videos, emails or any other file type you’ve lost. And it can recover from any rewriteable media you have: memory cards, external hard drives, USB sticks and more!
Unlike most file recovery tools, Recuva can recover files from damaged or newly formatted drives. Greater flexibility means greater chance of recovery.
For those hard to find files, Recuva has an advanced deep scan mode that scours your drives to find any traces of files you have deleted.
Sometimes you want a file gone for good. Recuva’s secure overwrite feature uses industry- and military-standard deletion techniques to make sure your files stay erased.
The main features of Recuva are:
- Superior file recovery
- Recovery from damaged disks
- Deep scan for buried files
- Securely delete files
Recuva v1.53.2083 System Requirements
Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, but not RT tablet editions.
How to Download and Install Recuva v1.53.2083
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run rcsetup153_pro.exe and install the software
- Open Keymaker_CORE.rar and run cr-piriform.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Recuva v1.53.2083 installed on your PC.