About the software
Quick User Manager is a portable tool, featuring all user account management options in a simple, intuitive interface. Quick user manager is also part of our premium tool UVK – Ultra virus killer.
You are able to change user account settings, such as disabling/enabling the account, clear the lockout state, auto-logon a user, and remove user accounts from the welcome screen.
You can also set the picture associated with a user account, set or remove its password, delete and create user accounts. The latest versions of this tool also include Account Profile Fixer, which helps you to repair issues on broken user accounts.
The latest version of this application also includes our Account Profile Fixer tool, which allows you to easily repair a corrupted user account.
Quick user manager was built with simplicity and ease of use in mind. All the features are shown in the main interface, so you can perform the desired changes with just a few clicks.
The main features of Quick User Manager are:
- Changing the location of the account’s known folders
- Modifying a user account
- Changing a user account’s picture
- Setting a user account’s password
- Removing a user account’s password
Quick User Manager v22.214.171.124 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Quick User Manager v126.96.36.199
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “QuickUserManager.exe