About the software
You need a visual, interactive software tool to help you manage file system permissions. You need Permissions Reporter – the ultimate network-enabled NTFS permissions reporter for Windows. It allows you to validate the security posture of entire file systems quickly and efficiently. All with multiple export formats, command-line support, built-in scheduling, advanced filtering, and much more.
- PERMISSIONS REPORTING PERFORMANCE
- USABILITY & ACCESSIBILITY
- PERMISSIONS REPORT FILTERING
- EXPORTING NTFS FILE SYSTEM PERMISSIONS REPORTS
- FILE SYSTEM PERMISSIONS COMPARISONS
- FILE PERMISSIONS DETAIL REPORTING
NTFS Permissions Reporter Enterprise (v3.6.425.0) System Requirements
- Any 64-bit Edition of Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7 (SP1) or Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012
How to Download and Install NTFS Permissions Reporter Enterprise (v3.6.425.0)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run pr-setup.exe and install the software
- Copy PermissionsReporter.CoreStd.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- Run the installed program
- Enter any license key and click save
- You now have the full version of NTFS Permissions Reporter Enterprise v3.6.425.0, without any limitations, installed on your computer.