About the software
This Tool for all Windows OS offers an uncomplicated and fast way to clearly display the used hard disk space and folder size.
An intuitive easy-to-use interface that helps you quickly find out which folders on your hard drive are the biggest waste of space and is suitable for all Windows operating systems.
The directories are scanned including all subdirectories. It will not only show the size of the folders!
You can visualisation in the tree-list hybrid, similar to the Windows Explorer, representation. Represented the sizes, file/folder number and percentage relative to the total size on the disk.
For evaluation, the result can be exported as an XLS file (for Excel or Calc from Open Office), HTML, text, or CSV file.
All functions are supported on x86 (32-bit) and also on x64 (64-bit) operating systems. It is also suitable for hard disks with more than 2 million files or folders!
The main features of MyPlace are:
- Multi-Tab to Open a second drive of folder in new tab window
- Drive scanning: With the percentage analysis, folder size, number of files ….
- Export: XLS file, CSV, TXT, HTML
- Printing: With print preview and variable aspect ratio.
- Grouping: by file extension, modification time, size or folders
MyPlace v7.51 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, 8.1, 7
How to Download and Install MyPlace v7.51
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “MeinPlatz_Installer.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of MyPlace v7.51 installed on your PC.