About the software
Thunderbird is a free email application that’s easy to set up and customize – and it’s loaded with great features!
Mail Account Setup Wizard
Prior to this feature you had to know your IMAP, SMTP, and SSL/TLS settings. Now all you need to provide is your name, email address, and password and the email account set up wizardry will check our database and find the email settings for you.
One-click Address Book
One-click Address Book is a quick and easy way to add people to your address book. Add people by simply clicking on the star icon in the message you receive. Two clicks and you can add more details like a photo, birthday, and other contact information.
The attachment reminder looks for the word attachment (and other words like file types) in the body of your message and reminds you to add an attachment before hitting send.
Mozilla Thunderbird (v91.6.1) System Requirements
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
- 1 GB RAM / 2 GB of RAM for the 64-bit version
- 200 MB hard drive space
How to Download and Install Mozilla Thunderbird (v91.6.1)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “Thunderbird Setup 91.6.1.exe” and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Mozilla Thunderbird (v91.6.1), without any limitations, installed on your computer.