About the software
Modbus Poll is a Modbus master simulator designed primarily to help developers of Modbus slave devices or others that want to test and simulate the Modbus protocol. With the multiple document interface, you can monitor several Modbus slaves and/or data areas at the same time. For each window, you simply specify the Modbus slave ID, function, address, size, and poll rate. You can read and write registers and coils from any window. If you want to change a single register, simply double-click the value. Or you can change multiple registers/coils. Multiple data formats such as float, double and long with word order swapping are available.
Exception errors are shown on the status line.
If you are a slave developer you can compose and send your own test strings in the “test center” and check the result from the slave in hex numbers.
OLE Automation for interfacing with Excel. To interpret and show the Modbus data according to your specific requirements. E.g. edit data in Excel and then transmit the data to your slave device! Try the Excel example.xlsm installed with the program.
The main features of Modbus Poll are:
- OLE Automation for easy interface to Excel using Macro language VBA
- Read/write of up to 125 Registers
- Read/write of up to 2000 Inputs/Coils
- Test Center (Compose your own test strings)
- Print and print preview
- Monitoring of serial data traffic
- Data logging to text file
- Data logging direct to Excel
- Context-sensitive help
- 28 Display formats such as float, double etc.
- Adjustable Address Base (0 or 1)
- Font and selection
- Conditional color selection
- Broadcast (slave ID 0)
- Easy control of RS-485 converters with RTS toggle
- ENRON/DANIEL Mode
- 6 digit addresses
- Real-time Charting
Modbus Poll v220.127.116.117 System Requirements
- Operating System: For Windows 7, 8, 8.1,10 and 11
How to Download and Install Modbus Poll v18.104.22.1687
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “ModbusPollSetup32Bit.exe” or “ModbusPollSetup64Bit.exe” and install the software
- When asked for a key, use the keys found key.txt
- You now have the full version of Modbus Poll v22.214.171.1247 installed on your PC.