About the software
MEmu is an Android Emulator software to simulate Android OS on PC. It provides native user experience of Android OS, allows you to install, use, and uninstall any Android application, just like a physical Android device does. You can control your apps or games simply with your keyboard and mouse, sometimes even with external controllers.
MEmu not only delivers outstanding performance but provides stunning graphics to its users. It offers rich features including smart controls, multiple-instances, macro keymapping, controller support, game automation, video record, GPS simulation, command-line scripts, etc.
MEmu Android Emulator runs on Windows but simulates a sandbox of Android OS. For better performance, most of the modern Android Emulators takes advantage of hardware virtualization (Intel-VT or AMD-V) to simulate multiple cores, just like physical Android device does.
From Android’s perspective, it can access “devices”, including CPU, memory, screen orientation, Rom, SD card, WiFi, battery, camera, GPS, accelerometer, etc, although they are all simulated by software.
From Windows’ perspective, MEmu Android Emulator is just a normal Windows application like notepad, all Android data are stored in several files in a certain Windows folder, for example, all stuff in the SD card is likely a 10 GB file.
The main features of MEmu Android Emulator are:
- OutStanding Performance. Free to play any Android game on your PC. Enjoy the fastest gameplay and extreme frame rates.
- Stunning Graphics. Enhanced OpenGL and DirectX 3D rendering effects.
- Smart Controls. Perfect mouse & keyboard controls with.
- Multiple Instances. Easy to run multiple accounts for same game or play.
MEmu Android Emulator v8.0.9 System Requirements
- 2 cores x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- WinXP SP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 (Not recommended to run on Server/Enterprise)
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) shall be enabled in BIOS
- 2GB of RAM (4GB for x64 system)
- 5GB of hard disk free space
How to Download and Install MEmu Android Emulator v8.0.9
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Memu-Setup.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of MEmu Android Emulator v8.0.9 installed on your PC.