About the software
Dehumaniser 2 is a powerful vocal processor for designing complex vocal sound effects and processing dialogue. Create creatures, monsters, and robots easily and quickly with Dehumaniser 2’s intuitive and modular workflow.
Customise and combine effects modules for unlimited creative possibilities, or get started straight away with 100 ready-to-go presets.
The main features of Krotos Dehumaniser II are:
- Use Dehumaniser 2 in industry-standard DAWs including Pro Tools, Logic, Reaper, Live and Cubase
- Run multiple instances of Dehumaniser 2 on different tracks or buses
- Automate hundreds of parameters for unprecedented control over your processing and workflow
- Clearly see the layout of audio routings with our modular, node-based system
- Use up to two instances of each node; use multiple pitch shifters, granular processors, spectral or convolution processes or more in complex serial or parallel signal paths
- Create systems and settings which are truly performable
Krotos Dehumaniser II v1.4.0 System Requirements
- 2.4 GHz CPU
- 4 GB of RAM
- MAC OS X 10.13 or above (working on OS X Ventura but not yet fully tested)Or Windows 10 64-bit or above
How to Download and Install Krotos Dehumaniser II v1.4.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup Dehumaniser II v1.4.0.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Krotos Dehumaniser II v1.4.0 installed on your PC.